Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Prayers for a friend

I was working on my new post and getting ready to share our latest update when I read some news that I needed to share instead.

Our dear friends, Josh and Elizabeth Simmons, gave birth to Catherine Elizabeth on November 15th in Temple. Catherine was diagnosed with Spina Bifida around 20 weeks and was closely monitored during the pregnancy. Her birth went well and everything seemed to be looking good. While undergoing surgery today, the Lord took her home. I don't know any other information at this time. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as you gather with friends and family during the upcoming holidays.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sad...I hope and pray the courage they will need to face the upcoming days, months, and years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so so sad. I can't imagine how hard it is to lose a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't even imagine - so heartbreaking. Definitely in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails