With the fall season upon us, classes in full swing, and traffic in B/CS back to a standstill, that means only one thing - it's time for football!
I'm so lucky that I have tons of opportunities to watch football games!
Chris playing on the Junior Varsity Team for Rudder High School:
He is # 45 and is on the team wearing dark green.
I know this picture is blurry, but it's the only one where I can tell where he is!
Andrew playing for Davila Middle School:
He is # 14 and wearing the red.
I LOVE this picture of him!
And of course - Aggie Football! I was so fortunate to attend the game against FIU with a good friend of mine.
To me, football games mean cooler weather, wonderful memories, time with family and friends. I love the excitement in the stands as we cheer for our team on the field, no matter what level of game I watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment