Sunday, July 31, 2011

Catching Up

We've got some pretty important events coming up soon, so I'm making myself sit down and take care of the posts that I've been wanting to put up. 

Work has been busy (which is good!) but by the end of the day, I'm tired and ready for bed.  Honestly, as soon as Melissa has been going to bed, I've been crawling in too!  I figure I need to get to bed earlier to make up for the sleep I lose since I wake up several times each night.

I had planned to catch up on posts on the weekends, but we've been making good progress on cleaning out the front room and getting it ready for baby sister.  Of course, we've been filling it right back up with baby items, but since that is where they need to be, I don't mind stacking those items in there!

In between that, we've been busy with family, normal household tasks to take care of, getting together with friends, and, of course, playing hard with Melissa!  Our days fill up pretty quickly and time is flying by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails