Friday, November 9, 2012

Aggie Ring Day

This afternoon, Eric got to join in one of the greatest traditions Texas A&M has - getting his Aggie Ring!  I took off the afternoon to join him and celebrate - I think I was more excited than he was!  The way they deliver rings is very different from when I received mine, but every ring received is so special!  He was in the first group to receive their ring, so at 3:00 sharp, they let the first group in.....


Seeing his ring for the first time:

Seeing his class year and name engraved on it:

Yes! Finally!


Putting it on for the first time:


Looking good Eric!


The two of us together - Wivaggies with Rings!

Way to go Eric! I know you are so excited and proud to finally have that ring on your finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails