Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy July 4th to everyone! We hope you are spending the day with family and friends, enjoying everything that makes our country so special!

Since Eric and I both have Monday off, we are making the most of our extended weekend. (Mainly by lounging around and doing nothing!)

Melissa's holiday started with the parade she had at school. Here she is wearing her red, white and blue!

Here she is with the hat that they made to wear during the parade. I love the look on her face!

On Saturday Alexis came over to play. Here we are playing peek-a-boo with our napkins while eating lunch.

After Alexis had returned to my Mom and Dad's, the three of us headed over to our friend's house for their annual 4th of July party. There was tons of food, including some very yummy hamburgers!

Tonight we're going to try and see the fireworks. This will be Melissa's first 4th of July fireworks show, so we'll see how it goes.

Happy Birthday America!

3 comments:

  1. Did she stay awake for fireworks? We didn't even try with James -- I figure he might stay awake long enough next year. We'll see.

    Enjoy your day off today. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa's hair is so long....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July Melissa! Love, Allison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails