- Learning how to open and close the doors. She's not super good at it yet, but she's getting there! So much for keeping her out of places we don't want her to be.....
- Watching Shrek or Monster's Inc every. single. day. Shrek is her #1 favorite move and Monster's Inc is her second. She asks to watch them all the time. Last night she quoted a line in Shrek right before Shrek said it. I think it's time to move onto something else....
- Climbing up onto the bed in our bedroom. Our bed is pretty tall, so this is no small feat. The problem is that when we tell her it's bedtime, she'll run to our bed (instead of her room), climb up and get under the covers, ready for bed.
Another new thing we've noticed is that if you tell her something, she remembers it, even a day or so later.
- She remembered being told that she could have a fruit snack once I left my parents house. As soon as I walked out the door, she ran to the kitchen, requesting her snack.
- In an effort to get her to sleep last Friday night, I told her that she needed to rest because tomorrow we were going to Lexi's birthday party. It seems like first thing that morning she exclaimed "Lexi Lu-lu's Birthday Party!". Too bad it wasn't until the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment