Oh yes - Mandy and I went to see Cory Morrow again at Harry's on Friday night. (You can recap the last time we went here.)
The opening band was called the Dirty River Boys. Check them out on facebook if you are interested. Spent some time talking to them and got free CD's and free t-shirts. Fun!
Ramblin Man, Live Forever, Light on the Stage, Nashville Blues, and one of my all time favorites, Always and Forever.
Mandy and I had a great time again and really enjoyed the chance to get out and have some fun. Good stories this time, include a midnight hamburger run (Thank you Jason!) and one of the strangest pick up lines I've ever heard (Sure strange guy - I bet you have the songlist from a better concert in the backseat of your truck.)
Cory played lots of songs from his new album: Brand New Me. Love the new songs. Definitely reflect a new outlook and road he is on. Great show as always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment