We had considered getting a family portrait done this year, but with the shower and other activities, there wasn't much time left to schedule something. We'll try again next year, but we did get our family shots by the tree. Here are the pictures from 2009. It's kind of fun to compare!
Mom and Dad:
Brandon, Jennifer, Chris, Andrew, Alexis, and Dailynn:
Eric, Danielle, and Melissa:
Shawn and Jessica, and Baby Kruse (Their picture had to include the baby bump!):
Jason and Mandy:
And a new one this year - a picture with Me-Ma, Pa-Pa and the grandkids. I love this picture. I love it because it's so hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. Because you know that everyone was laughing about something (especially the parents not in the picture). And because I know that next year there will be at least one more baby in this picture.
Merry Christmas from the Kruse Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is a fantastic family picture of you, Eric, and Melissa!
ReplyDelete