It's been forever since I've sat down and blogged regularly. Although I was blessed to not have morning sickness during the first trimester, I was just so exhausted. Most afternoons were spent watching a movie in our bed with plenty of toys and books and colors, and as soon as Melissa went to bed, so did I. I actually started to feel better about a month ago, but then got this nasty cold, and I actually DID get sick. (It was funny to me that I got nauseous AFTER my first trimester was over.)
When I did feel better, the time was spent trying to clean up - dishes were only being done once a week if we were lucky, laundry became a two day event to tame, and paperwork was stacked up everywhere. On one of my good days, I set up these bags in our kitchen as a way to help sort the paperwork. One for shredding, one for things to discuss with Eric, one for items to deliver to other people, etc. This picture was after I had finished the stacks in the kitchen. I still had the office and our bedroom to go. They just kept getting more and more full! You can't see the trash pile off to the right, but it eventually ended up being a full garbage bag with several boxes and misc items overflowing.
But finally (I hope) my cold is gone, and I feel great! I had my 16 week appointment this week and everything is going well. I'm starting to be hungry ALL THE TIME, which is good since I'm down from my pre-pregnancy weight.
I've got some posts coming up on recent items, but I will be going back to post about things from months ago as well. Important things, like new nieces, birthday parties, etc.
Back to life as we know it! (At least for the time being!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome back!
ReplyDelete