Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Easter!


"He is not here, for He has been raised just as He said.  Come and see the place where He lay."
Matthew 28:6

I hope that your Easter was as wonderful and blessed as ours!  Church was busy and then we rushed home to head out of town, so no family picture this year.  However, I've got another post coming with the rest of our activities for the day!

Let me just say that this outfit is not at all what I had picked out for her for Easter.   Yes, it is still very pretty, which is why I didn't object, but I had a pink dress with a matching hat and white shoes for her to wear.  Getting an opinion early, aren't we?


Everyone got an Easter basket!  Including Athena, whose basket is just off to the right.  Do you notice the two half-eaten carrots on the table?  Melissa and I had fun pulling them from our garden, washing them, and putting them out for the Easter Bunny to enjoy!  And yes - that is a tool set she received from the Easter Bunny.  It's like the one her cousin Nathan has and she LOVES playing working with the tools.

 After church, and before we left town, Melissa got to hunt eggs around the living room.  She's become a pro at finding the eggs!

More to follow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails