Friday, May 20, 2011

Ice Cream Observations

A few weeks ago, while stopped at a light during our morning routine, there was a Blue Bell truck that was parked at a gas station (this was not the truck, but I promise this is exactly what it looked like).  


Melissa looked at it and said “That’s ice cream!”  I looked back and see the truck.  The only thing on the truck is the girl leading the cow, and the words “Blue Bell”.  There is no ice cream cone or ice cream carton or anything.  So I say, "How do you know that is ice cream?"  Without missing a beat, she says "cause, it's like what we have at home."

Yes – I had recently bought some Blue Bell Cookies and Cream, but it’s the first time in forever (maybe 6-9 months?) that we’ve had it.  But look at the truck and look at the carton.  How did she put that together?  Holy cow!  She doesn’t miss anything!  

It made us wonder, what else does she see?  What else does that little brain observe and piece together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails