Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's a.........

We had our ultrasound today, and we received two pieces of good news.

One is that the baby is healthy and measuring right on target (pending final approval from the Doctor).

Two, and what I'm sure everyone has been waiting on, it's a GIRL.

Eric and I are excited and can't believe that Melissa will have a sister.  Now to work on girl names.......

9 comments:

  1. um, I think Stephanie is a delightful name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! Caroline has a friend! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! That is so exciting and I can not wait to meet this new little miss! I think you should name her Kristin. It works, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Sisters are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! TWO sweet little girls to love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Melissa will be a wonderful big sister to baby girl Wivagg :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails