Introducing Emily Claire Wivagg!
She arrived Friday October 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm, weighing 7 lbs, 13 oz and was 20 inches long. I'll post separately about her birth story, but for now, I know that everyone has been waiting to see pictures!
Sorry it took so long to post! My old school phone doesn't have the capabilities to post pictures online. And, well, my free time is spent either showering my new baby with hugs and kisses, showering the big sister with hugs and kisses, or sleeping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is beautiful, Danielle! Congratulations to the Wivagg family :)
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful!! You need to add her to the "Our Family" section of the blog =)
ReplyDelete- Crazy Uncle Pete
Sweet, sweet little girl! YAY!!!!! :) SHe is precious! She is a lucky girl to be in such a great family! Love you all and congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous girl you have! I hope things are going well adjusting to life as a family of four. :-)
ReplyDelete~Summer
Oh, she's wonderful! Can't wait to meet her. :)
ReplyDeleteAh, this child is so blessed...and not just because she was born in the month of greatness!
ReplyDelete