Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My second baby shower

I had the pleasure of attending a joint baby shower thrown by the Blogger Girls.  We are friends from high school (or longer!) who have all reconnected through our blogs.  We now get together regularly to catch up and share the latest and greatest.  One of the girls, Melissa, is pregnant too and her second daughter is due right about the time that I'm due!  Some of these ladies came in from out of town and we had so much fun chatting and visiting. Their gifts were so thoughtful and special.  I'm so thankful to have them back in my life!

And now, I'm going to let the pictures do all the talking:










2 comments:

  1. Yay, it was so much fun! So great to have a reason to get together (as if we need a reason, but you know what I mean)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun! It was great to see you! Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails