These were all taken in the span of a week. And there are others that I didn't even include! Even though it may only last a few minutes and then Melissa is done and ready to hop and play and do something else, Eric and I love that she can't get enough of her baby sister.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Melissa and Emily
When we first brought Emily home from the hospital, Melissa wanted to hold her All. The. Time.
These were all taken in the span of a week. And there are others that I didn't even include! Even though it may only last a few minutes and then Melissa is done and ready to hop and play and do something else, Eric and I love that she can't get enough of her baby sister.
These were all taken in the span of a week. And there are others that I didn't even include! Even though it may only last a few minutes and then Melissa is done and ready to hop and play and do something else, Eric and I love that she can't get enough of her baby sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment