Friday, November 18, 2011

Back to the real world

I'm back!  When Emily first arrived, I purposefully limited my time online.  It would have been too easy to get sucked in and spent time online when I should have been sleeping.  Once we kind of settled into a routine and I was ready to get back online, we were having internet problems at home.  Remember - I've got a 9 keypad phone, so using my phone to get online is impossible.  Finally, we are back up and running, so while Emily takes her nap, I'm going to try to post as much as I can.  And I'll be backdating to when I wanted these to get up.

I've got one more week of maternity leave, and I've been loving every minute I've been at home.  In some ways, I'm looking forward to getting back to work and that routine, but there are times that I just want to stay home and snuggle up all day with our precious little Emily.

Pictures and more info coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you and your sweet sweet family! Love and hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading Melissa and Emily's stories! Happy Thanksgiving to your gorgeous family :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails