Here it is Monday night, and I'm just now getting around to sharing our weekend. I'll try to post these sooner!
Nana came down Friday to watch Melissa since daycare was closed. Eric got home early so Ann decided to head on over to Sugarland to try and beat the Houston traffic. Here is a picture I snapped before we left for work. I can only imagine the wonderful day of fun Melissa and Nana had!
Saturday consisted of laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Just kidding! Jennifer and Alexis stopped by for a short visit Saturday afternoon (their AC is still out - yikes!)
Later that evening we took Melissa over to Me-ma's and Papa's and headed over to Ninfa's to eat dinner with our friends Sarah and Kenneth.
The food was soo good! Yummy salsa, fajitas, tortillas, and a ninfarita! (On a side note, the last time that Eric and I ate at Ninfa's was the night before Melissa was born. She was late and we thought the spicy Mexican food might help bring on labor. Guess it worked!)
After dinner we headed over to The Dixie Chicken to play some 42. We had such a good time (especially since Sarah and I beat Eric and Kenneth!)
Don't you miss it?
Sunday evening we went over to the Motekaitus' for dinner. I thought the table was set so pretty and I snapped this picture right when we arrived,
then realized that we had been so busy eating and talking that I hadn't taken any other pictures! Here's one more of Julia and Melissa that I took right before we left.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment