Wow - what a busy week! Although it was short work week, we packed a lot in!
Sunday we drove up to Waco to visit Nana and some friends. Unfortunately, I was so busy visiting that these were the only pictures I took. This was after service at the Woodway First United Methodist Church.
We had lunch with Ryan and Kristen Landon, and their son Barrett, who is about a month older than Melissa. Lunch was at Chili's - Yum!
Then we went back to Nana's to play and visit.
Before we left town we stopped to visit Neil and Heather Luft and their daughter Emily. She is almost 5 and was such a big help to me. I know she will be a wonderful big sister to her new brother when he arrives soon! She watched and played with Melissa all afternoon. We then had dinner at The Elite Grill and headed home.
We went to Andrew's football game on Tuesday. Since Melissa didn't want anyone else to hold her, most of my pictures were blurry and fuzzy. I'll get a better shot next time. We watched Andrew (#14) and watched the cheerleaders. Melissa would clap her hands along with them when they would finish a cheer, which was pretty cute.
We also went to visit the Infant Cognition Lab at Texas A&M. We have been going there every few months since Melissa was about 3 months old. We have one more appointment left and then she'll be too old to take part in their studies. Eric and I have really enjoyed watching them observe her and learning about their studies.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment