Sunday, September 20, 2009

Football Weekend

Lot's of activities this weekend - thanks to football!

A friend from high school, Deminy traveled to town with her husband, Ryan, and twin boys, Deacon and Rhett. They recently moved to Conroe from Lubbock, and Ryan needed to scout out a football game at St. Joseph's. It was great to see Deminy again, and I know she enjoyed being back in old B/CS for a visit.

Saturday was Game Day! We went up to Texas A&M to tailgate and visit with friends before the game. We didn't go to the game, which was fine because Melissa was ready for bed before the 1st quarter was even over! Here are some pictures from our afternoon:


Fajitas - yum! Mandy and Jason brought the margaritas (on tap, no less!)





Family Portrait:



Aggie Born and Bred:



t-sips really chap my hide!



Aunt Mandy and Melissa taking a stroll


We had a great time, and I'm so glad that Melissa enjoyed herself!

1 comment:

  1. Great family portrait of the Wivaggs! Also, I think Melissa looks a little like her Aunt Mandy. Just an observation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails