Saturday, September 5, 2009

Game Day

B/CS was more crowded than usual this weekend with the first A&M football game of the season. Whoop! Shawn, Jessica and our friend Mark came down for the game. We all met at our parents house for lunch,





and surprise! Birthday cake! We celebrated Mom and Dad's birthday (Dad's was on August 24th and Mom's will be on Monday the 7th) since everyone was in town.



I love this picture of Shawn and Jessica's car with Mark's A&M flags on it. They drove all the way from Dallas with them on.



Last but not least, here's a picture of Melissa. I know, I know, she's not wearing maroon today, but I wanted to save her A&M outfit for when we tailgate. Isn't she precious!


Whoop! A&M beat New Mexico with a final score of 41-6! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! ;)

    But I was also going to comment and say how much you and your mom look alike! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails