Just goofing off around the house:
A short visit with Nana on her way to Sugarland
Bunco night with the girls at Mandy's house. Daddy did a great job on the bedtime routine without me!
Rolling the dice with Elizabeth, Julia, and Signe.
Catharine and Mandy taking a turn!
We went to a wedding recently (more pictures coming in a separate post).
After the wedding, we went to my parent's house because Aunt Trudy and Uncle Jim had come down for a visit. The last time they saw Melissa was just about a year ago! It was so nice to see them!!
A visit to the park with some friends. Melissa was very interested in playing with the rocks from the swing area.
Here are Milo and Melissa sizing each other up. Milo is 3 months older than Melissa. I think Daddy may have his hands full......
Playing outside in the grass with Athena.
Drawing and coloring at the table outside.
Relaxing after a fun filled day!
So cute! So what is the verdict on Athena's leg? I can see that she is wearing some kind of brace. Is it helping?
ReplyDeleteSweet lil Melissa Ann. I love her coloring there! I love watching her grow. Thanks for keeping us posted! Even though we live right around the corner, we don't see her enough!
ReplyDelete