The Scott Wiggins Band opened. Although I only knew one of their songs, we enjoyed their music.
Then on to Cory Morrow! He is definitely one of our favorite Texas artists.
Always and Forever, Beat of your Heart, 21 Days, Light on the Stage, Songwriters Lament, Texas Time Travelin', Love Me (Like You Used To Do) and those are just some of the ones he sang!
Mandy and I had a great time and really enjoyed the chance to get out and have some fun. And there are many stories to tell, which I'll save for another time.
For those of you who might be wondering, we did ask Jennifer to come out and join us, but she declined. Turns out she has a very good reason - she's pregnant! She's due in April. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!
For those of you who might be wondering, we did ask Jennifer to come out and join us, but she declined. Turns out she has a very good reason - she's pregnant! She's due in April. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment