Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Party #2

Since we celebrated Melissa's birthday with the Wivagg side of the family a few weeks ago, we had a party with my family at our house the weekend after Melissa's birthday.

Melissa wanted butterflies for her party, so I found a couple of idea that I was pretty excited about!

Melissa and I painted coffee filters, then used colored clips to make butterflies, which we hung around the house:

I also made some butterfly cupcakes with pretzels for the wings, gum drops for the body, and sour straws for the antenna.  I was pretty pleased with how the turned out!

Of course, what's a party without balloons?

Melissa and Lexi loved riding in the jeep!

This princess is ready for her cake!

More butterflies! (I'm not gonna lie - this was really ordered because Momma wanted the cookie cake instead of regular cake!)

 Blowing out the candles:


And one more candle to blow out - the Big 3!

 Opening a few presents:


It's so hard to believe that she is already 3 years old!  Happy Birthday Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails