Our next stop was a visit to the Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley. I had a free admission pass that was going to expire on the 1st, so we decided to leave Daddy at home to do as he pleased while we played. This was Melissa's first trip to the museum, but she had a great time and I'm sure we'll be back again soon!
Building her castle:
Shopping at the store. This was by far Melissa's favorite place to be.
Filling up her cart:
Checking out the dairy section:
Yes - those were all the carts she filled up. There were 5 total before we left to take a potty break.
Building in the tool section - Daddy would have been proud!
Hanging out in the treehouse:
I can almost reach the top!
And, back at the store. This time she was able to "check out" her groceries, which added a whole new element. She pulled every item out and made sure it beeped. Once the cart was empty, we loaded everything back up, pushed it around for a bit, and then headed back to the store to put everything away.
Reading a book in the giant football chair before leaving for lunch.
We picked up lunch and then headed to Me-ma's house to eat and play. We stopped by Lowe's on the way home to get some items to complete a project (yup - I'm still working on making our house a home here and there), and I'm excited about how this might turn out. Melissa napped once we got home while I cut up fresh cantaloupe from our garden and then put my feet up after a busy morning. We headed to church, then picked up dinner for Daddy on our way home. A very busy, but fun day!
We haven't been in a while. The blocks and tools and football chair all seem new since we were there.
ReplyDeleteNext time you're in The Woodlands, drop by the Children's Museum there. It's a blast!
Wow, that was one busy day!
ReplyDelete