Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Holy Six Months Batman!

I can't believe it's been a little over six months since I last posted. 

We've had so much going on, and so many changes, the time has really flown by!  Life with two girls is wonderful, but busy.  Eric being is school has been great, but I've been compensating by taking on more at home so he has less to worry about and can concentrate on his classes. This past week when he had no classes and minimum work has been awesome!  I'm looking forward to the day he graduates.  

I'm working on some posts to talk about what has been going on in that time.  Don't be surprised if you notice that they are back-dated to the proper month.  Yeah - that's how I roll. 

I realized that the old laptop I've got at home is over 7 years old, which is ancient in computer land.  Unfortunately, I've really been trying to stick to the no big/new/any purchases until after graduation, so it's not an option to update for now.  But I've set up my iPhone that I got for Christmas to posts blog updates, which is pretty cool, so we'll see how that works. 

Now, where did I leave off????

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails