It's so hard to believe that one year has already passed. It's amazing to look back and remember what we were thinking on this day last year. We were so excited when I finally started having contractions since you were 3 days late! We were lucky to have a short labor of only 6 hours, but were shocked to find out you had flipped and were breech. I had to be put completely out for the C-section, and I missed your big arrival into the world. Thankfully, Daddy was there to hold you and love on you right away!
I was so excited to finally see you and get to hold you. You were so beautiful. You were born at 8:24 am, weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces, were 20 inches long, and had a head full of dark hair! We couldn't believe that you were actually here.
The weeks and months just seemed to fly by as we watched you grow and become aware of everything around you. From your first smiles and laughs, to watching you crawl and now walk, it's been wonderful. You never cease to amaze us little girl. We love you so much and we're looking forward to all the years to come.
Happy Birthday Melissa!
ReplyDelete