A few weeks ago Melissa and I stayed home on a Tuesday so we went and picked up Daddy at work and had lunch downtown at a local restaurant called Square One. Very yummy! We started eating right away and I forgot to take any pictures of the restaurant or food, but here is one of Eric and Melissa:
Then we stopped by and saw my Mom at work. We enjoyed getting to see everyone again - the last time her coworkers saw Melissa was when she was so little!
Last week I took Melissa swimming for the very first time at a friend's house. We had pizza with Gloria and her daughter Ana and played in the pool. Melissa had a great time and was not scared of the water at all!
Once the sun came out we had to get a little more cover on:
We don't have a pool at home, but this little splash table seems to fill in nicely!
That little sun bonnet is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love Square One!!