After watching most of the events, it was time for the Calf Scramble!
Chris was #2. He's the first one you see up front, on the left side:
Getting ready to run!
Trying to find a calf:
Helping someone else out (sorry the picture is so blurry!)
After the calf scramble, we headed to the top of the stands so that Melissa had more room to move (the seats were pretty packed) and so that we could see Chris when the scramblers made it back.
Once the music started, she wasn't going anywhere! She was ready to dance! I'm not a big fan of Blake Shelton, but she was loving it! (Be careful - it's pretty loud.)
Hee hee hee - that little dance makes me giggle! Sooo cute - I just wanna squeeze her :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I have wondered whether James would have fun at the rodeo yet. Maybe we'll give it a shot next year.
ReplyDelete