They were concerned about her rapid breathing, so the doctors made the decision to fly her up to Temple that afternoon. Jennifer was released on Sunday, and my Mom and Dad drove her up there to be with Dailynn and Brandon (her husband) who had driven up there on Friday.
Additional tests showed that there was no underlying problem - her lungs just weren't fully developed. Jennifer arrived in Temple just in time to be the first one to hold her since Dailynn had arrived. She continued to make great progress and she was released Wednesday.
I'm sorry this is the only picture that I have available, and it's from Facebook. I forgot my camera when they arrived back in town. Don't worry - I'm sure there will be plenty in the future!
A few thoughts:- The dark hair is something else!
- Even at almost 9 lbs, Dailynn is the smallest out of Chris, Andrew, and Alexis.
- When I went to see them Wednesday and I briefly held Dailynn, Melissa cried and cried. She did not want me holding another baby!
Welcome, Dailynn!! We're so glad she's healthy and everyone is reunited.
ReplyDelete