Melissa is learning new words all the time and makes us laugh almost every day with what she says
She loved the "ka-chees" (kolache) that her Aunt Mandy made!
She likes to tell Athena "mon" (Come On) when she wants Athena to follow her. She will also tell Athena "Hush!" (Hmm, I wonder where that comes from?)
She has started to say "No Ma'am" or "No, No" instead of just No.
She will often say something, and when I repeat it back to her as a question, she'll say "OK!"
For example, she'll ask for some yogurt or a cookie, or to go outside. I'll repeat it back to her "Do you want a cookie? or Melissa, did you want to go outside?" And she'll say "OK", like it was my idea and she is just going along with it.
She LOVES to sing songs - Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, the Alphabet Song, The Itsy-Bitsy Spider. Of course, we include any hand motions that go with the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment