Each task is accompanied by the phrase "I do it!"
Yesterday morning, she wanted to do everything herself - put on her shorts, put on her shoes, climb into her carseat, buckle her carseat. It's hard not to jump in to help, especially when I'm watching the clock to make sure we get out of the house on time. But it's amazing to watch her tackle something.
We are so proud to see her do these things. It really is amazing to watch her mind work as she figures things out. And to see her excitement when she realizes she HAS done it!
By the way, not everything results in 100% success, but sometimes it's good enough. And that's something that I'll have to remember. (Yes - both legs are in the same hole.)
Ha ha ha - that's awesome! Yep, they do turn (almost annoyingly) independent. But pictures like this are worth the frustration :)
ReplyDelete