Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How life changes......

This year, we celebrated Cinco de Mayo by eating quesadillas I made with some leftover chicken and Eric and I enjoyed a beer. That's it. No fajitas, margaritas, or fiestas.

Things change when you have kids. This is what we did a few years ago... (Hey - I didn't have the blog back then, and I'm proud of the fact that I shot these guns, down by the river. No pictures of me shooting, but I promise I did!):





Yes - the shots went through the manhole cover.

Hope you celebrate Cindo de Mayo your favorite way!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you shoot! Was it a one-time event, or do you still like to? It's quite the past-time in our family. Just an example of how marriage changes you. Before Justin, I'd never even held a gun!!!

    "Things change when you have kids." That's probably the truest statement I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are blogging up a storm these days. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric loves shooting, and so I've gone a few times with him. Just like you, I'd never held a gun until marriage. Eric would love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do either of your husbands own their own gun? Mine is itching to to get a 12-gauge shotgun, but I am not quite sure how I feel about having a firearm in the house. How do you deal with it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails