Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day

Last Friday we had a snow day.  (I know I'm a little late!)  Honestly, I was disappointed in the amount of snow.  I remember that more snow fell on my birthday last year.  However, under snow this time was a layer of ice, making driving pretty dangerous for us Texans!



Melissa was content to stay inside with her princess outfit on, but I wanted to play!  Eric and I finally convinced her to go and check out the snow.

We figured the best way to keep her warm was to put her to work, shoveling her slide:

She LOVED making footprints!  She would walk around and around, then look back at what she had done.


 She would exclaim "Those are Daddy's footprints, and these are Melissa's footprints".

 Daddy helped her make some snowballs, that were then thrown at Mommy:

Tasting the snow.

Eating a bit more once we were in the house.  I think this is what was stuck to her glove:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails