Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

I loved still seeing some of the snow on the rooftops after most of it had melted:

When it's too cold to go anywhere Saturday morning, you make muffins!  And of course Melissa gets to help.  And then you get to lick the bowl.


OR, you make muffins because you need to keep a little girl busy so that she doesn't color the dog again with the hot pink highlighter while you were planning to prepare those muffins yourself.

One of the infamous princess outfits that were way more interesting than playing in the snow.  She wanted to put them on again first thing Saturday morning and Sunday morning.

We also made a double layer chocolate cake that was a Big Fat FAIL in the looks department, but the ooey gooey mess tasted so awesome, I'm considering it a win.

And of course, the Super Bowl.  Who cares about the game or even the commercials?  The most exciting thing was being able to eat your dinner in the living room on the floor!  And finger foods only!  Pizza, cheese sticks, olives, and orange slices.  Yum!

4 comments:

  1. But Athena looks so good in pink, Mom!!

    Ha ha - too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sara! Athena is a girl after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wanted to have you guys over for chili that day but I just couldn't get my act together! It was GOOD too! If I can figure out how to make it the same way again (which I never can!) - I will see if we can beckon ya'll over!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails