Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy, Busy

We've been busy these past few weeks taking care of those last minute things before Baby Sister arrives.  There are so many things that I've wanted to share and blog about recently.  And I've had time, but to tell you the truth - my free time has been spent nesting.  I've been cleaning and then cleaning again (mainly because our dog sheds everywhere!)  And Eric probably thinks I'm crazy, because, really, who needs to clean the dust off of the door frames? (This pregnant momma, that's who!)

But we've been doing other things too - getting the baby clothes washed, tailgating, going to showers and birthday parties, and soaking up every minute of our one on one time with Melissa.  So I'm going to try and catch up again and share what's been going on!

Melissa is excited about baby sister.  She loves to hug and kiss my belly,  and talks to her, telling her she loves her.  She has been so helpful as we take care of everything. And with such a good helper, we are crossing those items off of our To Do list in no time flat!

Getting the Bassinet ready:
 

Apparently it really does take all of those tools to get the bassinet ready:

Finishing up a toy chest that will go in the nursery.  I know that Eric was so glad to have such a safety conscious helper - she's wearing the goggles and he has the hard hat on.

More posts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails