Melissa is surprising us and making us laugh all the time with how she says things or what she chooses to say. Sometimes, we're like "Where did that come from?" Here are just a few examples:
The other day while driving home, she tells me "When I get married, I'm
going to wear my princess crown and have my magic wand. But first, I
have to grow big so I can dance with Daddy."
Hangabur = hamburger
When we are sitting down eating dinner, we'll ask about her day and talk
about ours. Sometimes if I'm talking, she'll tell me no, turn to Eric
and say "You tell a story Daddy!"
Matato = tomato
When I grow up and get big then I can ride the white bus like Daddy, but right now I'm a little bitty girl.
My mom and I were driving home from church on Sunday and I thought that Melissa was talking to both of us, so I answered a question she had asked. She replied "Not you Mommy, I'm talking to Me-ma!"
(By the way, I'm looking for a cute title to use for these sort of posts. Does anyone have any suggestions?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment