Melissa has started talking about monsters recently. Monsters in her bedroom, monsters in the kitchen, monsters in Mommy and Daddy's room, etc. The green and blue monsters are the mean ones while the pink and purple monsters are nice.
The monsters only become an issue during bedtime. Sometimes we have to get them out of her room before she will go to bed. As in, we'll put her to bed and she'll come out telling us that there are monsters in her room. Thankfully, we have the best monster wrangler around - Daddy! Seriously, you should hear him! Melissa and I will go into our bedroom and listen over the monitor as Daddy gets those monsters! He captures them one by one and throws them out the front door (so that they can't come back into her room or the house). A few times, Athena has helped Daddy by "eating" the monsters.
Once the room has been cleared, it's back to bed, usually without any other problems. I bet Eric never thought he could add Monster Wrangler to his resume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I bet that is entertaining! :)
ReplyDelete