Getting our name tags to show that we're going to be the Big Sister!
Pushing the buttons on the bed to make it go up and down (not sure if this was a smart thing to show the kids!)
After watching a silly video about siblings, everyone took turns feeding a baby doll.
Checking out the nursery while proudly wearing our backpack full of goodies!
Heading out to dinner with Daddy after the tour.
I loved that sibling tour, wish I had done it for Dominic the first time! Melissa looks so pretty. And I love the picture of her sleeping. :) Thinking of you A LOT these days. Let me know if you need anything :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Melissa is growing up so fast and so beautifully! I can't believe you've got a "big sister" and another on the way, congratulations! Much love to you, Eric, Melissa and the whole family :) - Stephanie Lindan
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks like a whole lot of fun!
ReplyDelete