Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grandma's 86th Birthday

Grandma Kruse celebrated her 86th birthday on July 25th. We celebrated with a family gathering at my Mom and Dad's house. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of everyone who was there, but a good time was had by all.


The guest of honor:


3 comments:

  1. Your Grandma looks the same as always and was the best Librarian. Isn't it great that Melissa gets to know her Great-Grandma! I am so thankful that Lauren gets to experience that too. Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Grandma AND to Melissa, what a special celebration! I love your adorable little kitchen helper, I want to come play with her! I am looking forward to some more "free" time in the Fall and I hope I can have some Melissa playdates! :) (um, just her and me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mrs. Kruse! I wholeheartedly agree with Amanda that your grandmother was the best school librarian.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails