Eric: The one in charge. Eric is a loving husband and doting father. He thinks outside the box and knows something about everything. Seriously. Ask him anything. He is currently attending Texas A&M as a grad student. (I knew I would convert him one day!)
Danielle: The one really in charge. Danielle keeps everything running smoothly at home while working outside the home as well. You name it - she can do it!
Melissa: The one really, really in charge. Melissa is a charming 4 year old who keeps us all on our toes and rolling with laughter as she figures out this world.
Emily: Our newest arrival! This little girl is tackling everything that comes her way - from eating "big people" food to beginning to take her first steps. She loves to laugh and trying hard to keep up with her big sister.
Athena: Man (and Woman's) best friend. She is a 6 year old yellow lab that, after a few years of being destructive and putting holes in our drywall, she has become one of the most loving labs we know!
She's gotten so big! I think it's been about a year since I've seen you guys so I guess I shouldn't be surprised! She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mr. Kruse!
ReplyDelete