I was pretty excited when Melissa learned who Santa Claus was during the Christmas season. It was fun to be at the mall (or almost anywhere) or reading Christmas books and have her spot Santa and say "HO HO!" (Yes, she never said Santa Claus - he was Ho Ho.)
But that has carried over past Christmas. Any man we see with a beard, either in person or in books, is now Ho Ho. Melissa got a new Noah's Ark book from Nana for her birthday and Noah is Ho Ho. We see a gentleman with a beard at Target - he is Ho Ho.
I guess she wants to spread Christmas cheer all year long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteMy parents tell me that when I was very young I used to point out anyone with darker skin than ours and declare that they were very sunburned. And I talked loud enough to be heard from a least an aisle or two away in the grocery store.
--Jimmy