She is interested in tying things. She has no idea how to do it, but if she sees a piece of string, she will try to fold it together and proclaim that she will tie it. And by the way, Mommy and Daddy can't help her. "I do it!"
She also has a new found interest in tape. She likes to put tape everywhere - her baby stroller, her stepstool, her toy frog, her chair.
Also, she likes lotion. We don't use it much on her, so maybe because it's a novelty thing, but she asks for it every day. Eric and I love the way she says it.
I want to point out that she is using a scoop to eat her yogurt this morning. She didn't even want the spoon on her tray. Also, please note that as soon as she takes a bite, she puts the scoop back down and reaches her hand out, ready for her lotion.
She's so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the communication at that age. Where every time you repeat their question, they are so agreeable like it was an offer. Cute cute!
ReplyDelete